Building Codes & Permits

The Town of Hayden contracts with the Routt County Building Department
for issuing building permits and performing inspections.

The permit process starts with registering at the Routt County Building website, completing a permit application and submitting draft plans on-line. You are welcome to come into the Town of Hayden at 178 West Jefferson Avenue to complete the application process at the kiosk.
Routt County Building services are located at 136 6th St. Suite 201, Steamboat Springs, CO 80477.

If you have questions or need help, please contact the Routt County Building Department, Building Official. You can also visit Routt County website and choose the Town of Hayden Link .
Routt County Building Department
Building Department Services
Todd Carr, Building Official
(970) 870-5566